As a professional magician and children's entertainer, i get to perform at heaps of parties. Here is a list of the most popular party themes i have come across.
- Pirates and Princesses - This is by far the most common party theme from my experience. It's a great option as there is plenty of different outfits for both boys and girls. Also, the children will probably already have an outfit they can wear. If not, they are both easy outfits to put together from regular clothes.
- Superheros - The superhero theme is a fantastic option for a children's birthday party, almost every child has a superhero costume, and they're super easy to come across if not! It's also easy to get hold of decorations and tableware both online and on the high street.Superhero parties are amazing when the guests are both boys and girls!
- Frozen - Frozen has been hard to get away from for the last 2 years. its still a very popular option for a party theme. The frozen theme is best suited when most of the guests are girls, as its much easier to find a girls frozen costume, than it is to find a boys one! It's a great option as there is plenty of themed party decorations and accessories and children are still crazy about frozen.
- Magic -Being a Children's magician, i see this theme a lot, its easy for the parents and children to put together a costume with clothes they already have. Decorations are also simple as you can get playing cards (and extra large A4 playing cards) at most toy shops. Magic is very popular for children of all ages so this is another good option.
- Star Wars - The Star Wars theme, from my experience, has mainly been at parties with all boy guests. however, i have seen girls really enjoy the themed games and activities too. Star wars parties have seen a rise in popularity over the past few months (due to the new film release) so it should be easy to find costumes, decorations and tableware!
Thanks for reading this, remember to check out my other blog posts for more ideas! If your looking for a children's Party Magician in Hampshire, Surrey or Berkshire - Click here.