Hi everyone! So your child's birthday party is fast approaching and its time for you to start thinking about what you will need to bring on the day.
Here is a list of essential items your shouldn't forget:
- Cellotape + BluTak.
- Birthday Cake.
- Knifes and kitchen utensils.
- Paper plates, cups and Napkins.
- Serving Bowls, plates and dishes.
- Candles + Matches/Lighter.
- Party Food.
- Bin bags to take home/dispose of any rubbish.
- Bags to take home gifts.
- Music/Speaker or Sound System.
- Any equipment or props needed for any games or activities.
- A Whistle to attract the children attention if they get too loud!
Got any other ideas? get in touch and i will add them on!